Opening May 22.2016
Blackfoot Crossing Historical Park is excited to reopen the Tipi
Village on May 22, 2016 now that maintenance and repairwork is complete.
How to book your tipi adventure
Spend a night or two in Chief Crowfoot's Tipi Village!
Please fill out the form below. One of the staff at Blackfoot Crossing Historical Park will call and confirm your reservation date request. A 50% deposit is required at that time.
Form of Payment: We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Certified Cheque, Money Order or Travelers Cheque's.
- Bookings should be made at least 30 days in advance.
- Use our Online Reservation form above or call the Blackfoot Crossing Historical Park’s office: Call 1-403-734-4419 or Email: email@example.com
- The tipi village coordinator will then contact for reservation information and to issue guest a confirmation number which they will need upon arrival.
- To guarantee bookings, a 50% deposit must be received at time of booking. The remainder of the payment is due upon arrival at the BCHP
- Please let the coordinator know at time of booking if there are special needs that must be accommodated
- BCHP reserves the right to change programming in the event of unforeseen circumstances, i.e. weather.
- If you cancel within the 14 days prior to arrival the 50% deposit is non-refundable.
- If the booking is cancelled before the 14 day period mentioned above, a 10% administrative fee will be charged by BCHP. The balance of the deposit is then refunded.